Our World Is A Puzzle! Today my son came to my rescue. He bailed me out when I had a problem on my computer. I couldn’t access my regular desktop. My desktop holds all my treasures, writings, current and past are stored there. All corners of the universe that I want to access, I do that from my desktop. How could it disappear on me? It seems I committed the error of not closing my Google window when I use it. The result! I had hundreds of open Google windows and my computer rebelled by, without warning, refusing access to my desktop. Why, I don’t know, but apparently that is a no-no. This was a most unfriendly act. My son, Daniel, bailed me out and I’m not likely to make that mistake again. But I will make plenty of others. I also have an Apple phone which I use to make telephone calls with. These days one can do so many things with one’s phone. You can do things like check on your health s...
Comments
Post a Comment